Monday, March 2, 2009

Best SMARTboard Lesson!

The best SMARTboard lesson I have done this year was when I was observed. I had the opportunity to work with small groups within the classroom. I had the class working in three small groups completing a task that met the target for the different rate of attainment within my classroom. As I called up each group they all worked on finding cause and effect relationships within a sentence by dragging a cloned line under the cause and a cloned box over the effect. After, I had the chance to model their work using the worksheet I imported into SMART notebook. When the students were all done with the lesson I had their pictures all on the bottom of the screen and they had to determine whether or not they were successful in meeting the targets by dragging their name on to a continuum that stated if they met the target or not.

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo! What an interactive way to do cause and effect. I like it! I should try something like that!

    ReplyDelete